Welcome to Holy Angels' Convent School

Holy Angels’ Convent School was managed by the Sisters of the Society of the Daughters of the Cross, from 1963-1987. From 1987 it was taken over by the Congregation of the Sisters of St. Ann of Providence, founded in Turin (Italy) in the year 1834 by a couple Marquis and Marchioness of Barolo-which has its Generalate in Rome, Italy.

The Congregation having its houses in Italy, India, United States of America, Switzerland, Brazil, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Philippines and Cameroon fulfils its mission of Christian formation of young children at the same time renders other charitable services like health care, social work etc.

 
General Information

Holy Angels’ Convent School, Bharuch, Established in 1963 is Catholic minority Educational Institution recognized by the Dept. of Education, Gujarat State.

 
Aims and Objectives

We draw our inspiration from Jesus Christ who loves the children very much and wills the total development of every person and also from St. Ann, the patroness of this school.

     
The School Motto

A motto is a rule of life adopted by a family or an institution for its inspiration. 'Love Serves' is the maxim adopted by Holy Angels’ Convent School. It sums up very briefly the aim of the school.

 
Contact us

Holy Angels’ Convent High School,
M. G. Road, Bharuch - 392001
Contact No: 02642-260953

Holy Angels' Convent School • 2011 • All Rights Reserved • Webmail • Website Gifted By